Dear golfing friends, you will find here all the details of the competition to register and prepare for this great event!
To take part in the event, each player must:
• Be the holder of the FFGolf 2018 license
• Have a valid medical certificate or certify that they have answered negatively all questions in the health questionnaire in the context of the renewal of their license.
• Justify a handicap lower than or equal to 54 (be classified)
• Being an amateur player
• The event is opened in order of priority, to the guests of the travel agents involved in the National Tourism Cup, and then to the players who wish to participate in the Cups by paying an enrolment fee directly to the Golf Club.
• The use of laser rangefinders is allowed (unless otherwise stated).
• The use of a carts is prohibited (unless otherwise stated).
PRIZE GIVING AND AWARDS
Net prizes precede gross prizes. Prizes are not cumulative. The presence of the winning player is essential for the awarding of prizes to be able to withdraw their prize, except in cases of force majeure announced to the event committee. The absence of the winner at the award ceremony will result in the player losing the prize. In this case, the prize will be awarded to the next player in the general classification.
The award ceremony will follow the following order:
• Womens’ series: 3 net, 1 gross
• 1st Mens’ Series: 3 net, 1 gross
• 2nd Men’s Series: 3 net, 1 gross
In case of a tie, the tie-breaker will be held on holes 9, 6, 3 and 18. If the tie subsist, the hole-by-hole scores going up (17, 16, 15, ...) will be compared.
NATIONAL du Tourisme 2018 is an event played in the 18-hole "Stableford” (Rule 32-1 b) on the 18-hole, par 71 Frégate course at Golf Dolce Frégate in Bandol.
SERIES - 3 series:
• One Womens’ series:
• 1st Mens’ Series: 0 to 18.4
• 2nd Men’s Series: 18.5 to 54
No handicap limit. A maximum of 28 shots per player will be given. Note: the club reserves the right to modify the boundaries of the Mens’ series according to the players’ game level so that they are distributed as evenly as possible.
• Men: yellow markers (including juniors and seniors)
• Women: red markers (including juniors and seniors)
It is made up of:
• The director of the host golf club.
• The representative from the travel agency involved.
• A representative of the PROMOGOLF organizing agency.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED “Ready! ... Play! "
PROMOGOLF supports the R&A (Royal & Ancient) and FFGolf rules and advocates the READY GOLF approach.
Play even if the honor is not yours but you are ready and not your partner:
• if there are players ahead, your partner is too far to play, and you are closer, you can play first.
• your partner has to play a stroke that needs more thought, play
• your partner has just got their ball out of a bunker, and still has to rake, get the bag, club, wipe the ball ... play
Play before helping your partner find their ball
If you are not playing, you should be preparing your next stroke ...
Finish putting rather than marking your ball
Write your scores as soon as you arrive on the next tee.
COMPETITION NATIONAL DU TOURISME – SELECTOUR
Sélectour Voyages is organizing a golf competition on the theme of travel and tourism at Golf Dolce Frégate Provence in Bandol, in the south of France. Play the renowned 18-hole Frégate course, on October 26 and 27, 2018 and try to win fantastic prizes at this competition in Provence.